Exchange Server Repair Software
Exchange Server repair software is result oriented Exchange mailbox recovery and Email Recovery Software for Microsoft Exchange Server database files: .EDB and .STM. It recursively scans the corrupt, damaged .edb file and recovers user mailboxes from the databases. Software recovers every item of the mailbox and lets you save them in PST , EDB, TXT, MSG, Live Exchange Server, RTF, or HTML file. Some of the common reasons which lead to .edb database file corruptions are:
• Corrupted header information
• Deleted mail boxes
• Exchange dirty shutdown and Checksum errors
• Exchange Server Error 550
• Unable to initialize the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service
• "JET_errRecord NotFound, the key was not found", "Jet_errRecord Deleted".
• All types of Jet Engine Errors
• Improper Exchange Server shutdowns (which can corrupt files and data) Exchange Server Error Code 528
• Duplicate Keys (Identifiers)
• 614. All future database updates will be rejected. Information Store (3420) Unable to rollback operation #65678740 on database C:\EXCHSRVR\mdbdata\priv1.edb.
• JET_errKeyDuplicate Illegal duplicate key
• JET_errReadVerifyFailure Read verification error 4294966
• Error - 528 initializing the Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store database.
• Drive sector errors within the main Exchange files
• Exchange program failure or boot problems
Exchange Server has become a crucial part of any organization to handle thousands of User mail boxes. Every mailbox is of equal importance as it holds important emails, business contacts, event calendars, appointment schedules and much more.
MS Exchange Server maintenance is now widely spread across the globe. Organizations are implementing it to maintain and secure mailboxes of their employees. Exchange Server maintains an Exchange database file (.EDB). This database file stores all the user mailboxes of a domain. The .EDB file if somehow gets corrupt or damaged or becomes inaccessible can give nightmares to every person associated with it. A single .EDB file is worth millions as it contains user mailboxes consisting important emails.
It requires advanced expertise to repair and recover mailboxes with built-in techniques of MS Exchange Server. The simple and easy to use Exchange Server repair tool is an apt solution, which recovers deleted, inaccessible mailboxes and their emails from corrupt, damaged, inaccessible .edb files of MS Exchange Server. With its highly result-oriented two recovery scan modes namely – Standard Scan and Advance Scan, Kernel for Exchange Server is able to repair corrupt, damaged exchange database file (.edb and .stm). Additionally, it can rebuild the entire EDB database along with its properties intact so that it can be directly mounted on the Exchange Server. However, in the latest edition of Kernel for Exchange Recovery Tool, You can directly transfer the recovered EDB files to the Live Exchange Server. Mentioned below are some key features of the software:
• Effectively repairs Priv1.edb database
• Repairs large databases accurately (.EDB and .STM)
• Recovers permanently deleted user mailboxes and respective emails and Personal folders (displays them in Red color)
• Performs simultaneous migration of corrupt EDB files to the PST format files or to the Live Exchange Server or Office 365
• Resolves Dirty Shutdown Repair and brings the system back to clean shutdown state
• Restores databases from Checksum errors
• Incorporated with the tactical Ask for EDB Version feature that enables user to mark EDB file version selectively for compatible recovery
• Built-in export facility allows you to transfer the entire EDB database to the Production Exchange Server without any failure
• Integrated with two sophisticated recovery modes- Standard Scan and Advance Scan.
• Rebuilds EDB database that can be directly mounted to MS Exchange Server
• Recovered mailboxes can be saved to .PST format files
• Advance Settings options for optimizing exchange repair and exchange recovery process.
• Easily recovers mailboxes and emails from damaged EDB database created using MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
Exchange repair software repairs the corrupt .EDB file and recovers the mailboxes existing in the repaired .edb file. It recreates the same mailbox folder structure in .PST file and recovers every email and other item of the mailbox.
The recovered mailboxes of the .edb file are listed in a tree like structure for easy preview. Exchange repair tool recovers emails, attachments, images, email data, email properties, journals, appointments, calendars, tasks, notes, meetings, schedules, folder with sub-folders, sent items, deleted items from "Deleted Items" folder and every other folder that exists in the mailbox account. The software easily recovers deleted emails and user mailboxes and displays them in Red color to differentiate it from others.
Exchange repair software supports MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 every version of MS Outlook for mailbox recovery. It is compatible with Windows 2000, 2002, 2008, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2008 R2.
Free to evaluate Demo version of Kernel for Exchange Server scans and repairs the corrupt .edb file, recovers mailboxes from it and then lists the recovered items (emails with Personal folders) in tree like structure. You can view preview of the recovered mailboxes and emails, but can only save first 25 email items. To save the numerous amount of recovered items you need to purchase Full version of the software i.e. Exchange Repair Tool.
Repair the .EDB and .STM files created with MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. The easy to use and result-oriented Kernel for Exchange Server will provide the best results for the Exchange Server errors.
Free to Try and Worthy to Purchase
comments powered by Disqus